Our Environmental Policy
The Environmental Policy
Shufflebottom Ltd is committed to be at the forefront of the Steel Framed buildings sector in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment and using resources in a sustainable way.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- We will comply with all environmental legislation that relates to Shufflebottom Ltd.
- We will minimize waste and ensure the safe disposal or destruction of waste where reuse or recycling is not viable.
- Shufflebottom Ltd will demonstrate a commitment to the prevention of pollution and adverse impacts on the environment.
- We will minimize vehicle toxic emissions through the selection and use of fuel efficient and low CO2 vehicles and only make necessary journeys.
- We will actively promote recycling both internally and with our customers and suppliers.
- We will source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Shufflebottom Ltd will monitor and measure its impact on the environment and set targets for continual improvements.
- Shufflebottom will constantly seek to improve its environmental performance and will look to spread the message of sustainable living and environmentally friendly behaviour to all its customers.
- We will minimize our consumption of resources and encourage our customers to do the same
- We will look for our suppliers to minimize their environmental impacts
- We will support the local economy through purchasing goods locally where possible.
- Shufflebottom Ltd will regularly monitor the energy consumed and the waste it produces and ensure that progress is made towards achieving environmental performance improvement.